Phase 1 Is Complete

 So I deleted my Reddit. This means I basically have no readers again. So I haven't been posting. Although really I should be posting more because of it. Anyways I posted about an update. So here it is:

Phase 1 of my 10 year plan is complete. It is known that I bailed on everything to start over. The Break Away Experience 2.0. It's my 10 year plan. Having broken up the 10 year plan into phases I'll show you the goals of Phase 1. This is what I wanted done when I moved into the homeless shelter.

1. Enroll in college. ✅️ 

2. Get a full time job. ✅️ 

3. Find a house before school starts. ✅️ 

4. Get my license back and insurance. ✅️ 

So I'm officially onto Phase 2 now. I'm just a regular person again. I'm not homeless, I'm not poor, I'm not on probation or dealing with legal issues, I'm just a hardworking, student, paying my rent on time, saving money, and doing good. 

I probably smoke too much weed and I still wish my ex was here, but fuck it. I'm doing alright.

I know I have a handful of regular readers so to you guys who care... your ol pal Butterfly is doing well and I certainly haven't forgotten what this is. It's all just one big search. I'm still looking for something 

Real,

Raw,

and Beautiful.

I still believe I'll find it too.

Im still looking for something to consider unique and special. 

I still hope God can hear me.

and I still hope she understands me when I speak. 

And fuck it bro... if Bill Wilson could drop acid.... 

Then I can smoke weed. 

-Butterfly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What this blog and "The Break Away Experience" is truly about.

Intro to My Journey

God... Fuck you, and lemme ask