Let's Fucking Do This!
You ever hear what I've heard? That you're crazy? Well shit... let me tell you something so that we can set this straight right now. Its not crazy if it works. At least we have balls. Its not us! We don't live our lives based off of the opinions of those who couldn’t take one step in our shoes, let alone a fucking mile. So shoot that shit. Crazy? Nah... I don't subscribe to that punk ass shit. Walk your walk dawg. Talk your talk dawg. And I'll do mine. You like the echo chambers? You like being told who the fuck you are? Poser! Drink your wine then tell me about addiction! Replace your dead beat loser ass mom with some AA cunt. I hated my mom too, but she can't be replaced! At least she taught me how to stand the fuck up and say it with my chest! This is MY life. I'm not going to Hell! I refuse Heaven. All that shit is is a state of mind! Jesus? He's dead.
Watch the death.
Taste the death.
Walk hundreds of miles and run for your life.
Watch the death..
Taste the death.
Then rise!
Then run your mouth. I'm crazy? Watch me kill it you small town, close minded fuckers. I can walk around, crazy or not, and be secure in who I am!
Why?
Because I'm me!
And ya know what?
I say it with my chest!
Fuck you!
-Butterfly
Comments
Post a Comment