Fuck Yo Drama. Peace!

There's something about Breaking Away that places you in the present. Bye house. Bye work. Bye family. Bye social media. Bye drama. And goodbye Idaho. I'm a Cali boy anyways. 

Yesterday me and the homie caught some sun and e-biked around this wonderful city. The Armenians were in town. I watched them dance and joined in with the last dance. Shit... I wasn't even offended when the old man next to me didn't want to hold my hand. I get it bro. Yet I wasn't surprised when he changed his mind. Butterfly charm baby. 

Bought a new hat. Bought a wig for shits and gigs. Bought a new shirt to display Joy Division. Then I scootered past some beautiful ladies. It was windy but the bucket hat wasn't flying off! What the hell... but no worries. I had an idea.

I just tipped the brim a little in hopes it'd soar.

Then the wind, an amazing wing man, did it's part.

Man that hat went flying!

Jackpot!

Ha! Then I got to hit them breaks and turn my little white ass right around. One of those ladies picked my hat up and brought it right up to me. I may be a gutter rat, but she smiled right at me. Good thing I had my sunglasses on or the brightness of her aura would have knocked me right on my ass!

It made my day. Felt good to feel normal. 

Good day yesterday man. Then we got back to the spot. Beef and broccoli man. Score. Like Immortal Technique, I too love that shit. Had a band playing last night too. They killed it. 

Today's been good too. Beautiful Sunday. As I write this I'm listening to Spotify Search and the music is hitting just right. As I write this I'm waiting for the Buddhist Temple doors to open. Haven't been since early February of last year when I wrote my second post during The Break Away Experience 1.0.

Had a funny experience today also. Gave me my rebel fill without actually being "bad".

Security guard steps in front of me and motions for me to take out my headphones:


Security: "Excuse me. For safety purposes we walk the scooters here."


Me: "Oh ok." 


Security: "Thank you sir". 


Me: "No problem." *Scoots off*  🛴🛴✌️😂


Security: "HEY!!!" 😧😠

 I shoulda been cool, but the dude was rude and I'm still working on respecting badges. 

I'm so glad to be out of lockup. Blessed to be off probation, no more warrants, I'm not smoking crank, I'm not getting drunk, and I got a little money in the bank. Meeting up with the homie later, might buy another hat, making progress on the hiring process for work, and loving life despite the shit. 1st phase of a 10 year plan never was going to be easy anyways so I'm gonna roll with this. 

Alright well I'm signing off.  I'm going to go give this old homeless guy on the other side of the park a joint. Hopefully it'll lift him up. I've been there bro. A lot. Then I'm walking into temple. 

Keep shooting ya ol pal Butterfly good vibes and reminders to count blessings and live in the present while its here. 

Bye bye past. Wish I could say it's been good. But fuck you. 

Love you guys.

Peace. 

-Butterfly 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What this blog and "The Break Away Experience" is truly about.

Intro to My Journey

God... Fuck you, and lemme ask